Ensuring your employees are clear about their obligations and your expectations starts relationships out on the right foot. At Greenwald Doherty, we pride ourselves on drafting, negotiating, and enforcing legally compliant and carefully structured contracts and agreements with your employees and independent contractors that promote and protect employers’ best interests. We provide expert assistance in the creation of the following types of agreements and contracts:
Establishing productive working relationships
- EMPLOYMENT CONTRACTS AGREEMENT REVIEW
We review your workforce, your current employment contracts, and provide you with an analysis of where your protections could be strengthened with the proper agreements.
- INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AGREEMENTS
We draft or improve your Independent Contractor Agreements to memorialize your relationship with the contractor and help protect you from unexpected legal claims. A properly drafted agreement can also help you should an individual’s independent contractor classification ever be challenged.
- EXECUTIVE EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENTS
We draft or improve your Executive Employment Agreement to address the areas necessary in defining executive roles in your company, as well as essential terms of those relationships – compensation terms, incentives, grounds for termination, and other terms needed to protect you.
- COMMISSION & OTHER INCENTIVE AGREEMENTS
We draft or improve commission and other incentive agreements to ensure that the details of your employees’ compensation are clearly defined, such as any draw against commissions, when commissions are actually earned and what compensation may be due after termination.
- NON-COMPETE, NON-SOLICITATION AND CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENTS
We will draft, edit or revise your Restrictive Covenants, which may include:
- Non-compete agreements – to help prevent employees from engaging in business practices competitive with your company after they have left your employ.
- Non-solicitation agreements – to help prohibit former employees from enticing your clients and/or employees to end their relationships with your business.
- Non-disclosure and confidentiality provisions – to help ensure your valuable information such as client lists, internal processes, strategies, and trade secrets stay confidential.